Airport Transfers Yorkshire - Manchester Airport
Not An Average Seaport Taxi - Executive Class Lower Than Seaport Taxi Prices
Reliable Airport Transfers To or From Manchester Airport - Leeds Bradford Airport - East Midlands Airport - Liverpool Airport - Doncaster Sheffield Airport - Humberside Airport - Plus All London Airports
HOME | DESTINATIONS | TESTIMONIALS | QUOTATION | PRIVACY | VEHICLES
Airport Transfers Yorkshire - Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport - Airport Taxi Transfers
"Minimal charges for maximum service"
It is common for people to be under the assumption that airport transfers, which are a chauffeured service,using spacious cars like Jaguar or Mercedes are extremely pricey and are not really worth the extra outlay.
This is seldom the case, and when booking your chauffeured transfers with Airport Transfers Yorkshire to or from any UK airport, you can rest assured that you will be paying minimal charges for maximum service.
Hard to Believe, But True - the cost of these Airport transfers match a local taxi fare and are far cheaper than Airport Taxis that wait outside Manchester Airport on the Taxi stand.
So next time you are looking to book any of your Manchester Airport give us a call on 0845 2261014 or visit our website and get a quote or book online.
For your peace of mind and safety A full confirmation of your booking reservation will be emailed to you once you have accepted our fixed price quotation for your Airport Taxi Transfers to or from Stansted Airport
We are able to resolve the following concerns you may have regarding Airport Transfers:
Saloon Cars / Sedan
4 Passenger capacity (with a limited baggage capacity of 2-3 medium cases) Air-conditioned comfort,Sat Nav.
Estate Cars / Station Wagon
4 Passenger capacity (with a limited baggage capacity of 4-5 cases) Air-conditioned comfort.
Passenger capacity of
up to 7 persons (with
a limited baggage capacity
of 8 cases.
Families with children, needing one or more chi ld safety seats and wanting to include these in their online reservation
Private or Business travelers who, want to ensure a smooth online Airport Transfer booking.
Private or Business travelers without local knowledge and only very little time to get to a meeting beyond Stansted Airport . In such cases the driver is given precise details of the route in advance.
Business travelers, with only a limited timeframe available to attend a meeting, wanting to advance book the taxi rider there, the waiting time and the taxi ride back or return at a later date, and to ensure they get back to the Airport on time.
Travelers with a large amount luggage or bulky luggage requiring a larger vehicle or taxi,minibus (van).
Groups of 5 to 55 people.
Families with children, needing child safety seats.
Travelers wanting to book a special vehicle or who require assistance at the Airport.
Older travelers, wanting to advance book an assistant as an escort to better orient themselves - from the airport to the travel destination or from the point of departure to the airport.
Manchester Airport - AIRPORT TRANSFERS
By supplying information the client consents to Airport Transfers Yorkshire storing the information for period of time appropriate to the supply of the services requested. Personal information provided will only be used for the purpose stated and will not be sold, licensed or traded to third parties.
Personal information collected and/or processed by the Airport Transfers Yorkshire is held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998
Manchester Airport Transfers Fast Quote >>>
What our Customers Are Saying
Thank you much for your service(s) rendered. Greatly appreciated. Hope to count on them again on my next visit to the UK via Mancheser England. Cheers,Lisa Salazar
Many thanks for sorting out transport for us yesterday in Leeds...Martyn was great.
We will be in touch for our next trip! Kind regards and pass on thanks to martin.
From / To MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT To Leeds 63 Miles
MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT To Wakefield 60 Miles
MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT To Hull 111 Miles
MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT To Bradford 55 Miles
MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT To Harrogate 85 Miles
MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT To Newcastle 161 Miles
ANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Manchester International Airport MAN UK
- More than 22 million passengers are served by Manchester Airport every year
- The Airport offers direct flights to 225 destinations worldwide.
- Manchester Airport offers more UK and Ireland routes than any other British or Irish Airport.
- Manchester Airport is the UK’s largest Airport outside London.
- The Airport was winner of six awards in 2006 - including Best UK Airport.
- More than 19,000 people are directly employed on site.
- The Airport supports 42,500 jobs in the North West.
- Manchester Airport generated £938 million for the regional economy in 2005.
- The Airport handled 150,000 tonnes of freight in 2005.
- More than 100 airlines operate from Manchester Airport.
- Manchester Airports Group is the only Airport group in the UK to be wholly publicly owned.
- The Airport is committed to becoming carbon neutral by 2015.
- One third of the UK population lives within a traveling time of two hours from the Airport.
- The Airport has two runways, three terminals, 42 air bridges, 254 check-in desks, more than 500 toilets and 940 information screens.
- Manchester Airport officially opened in June 1938.
- Terminal 1 and 2 were both opened by the Duke of Edinburgh – Terminal 1 in 1962 and Terminal 2 in 1993. Diana Princess of Wales opened Terminal A, which is now a part of Terminal 3, in 1989. The second runway was opened by Tony Blair in February 2001.
- There are over 120 shops and restaurants at the Airport.
- Passengers drink roughly 1 million pints of beer, 3 million hot drinks and eat 300,000 breakfasts every year.
- More than 1.5 million bottles of water and 40,000 bottles of champagne, 1.8 million books and over a million packs of cigarettes are bought by passengers every year in the Airport’s shops.
- Manchester Airport has three bat barns to house thousands of Pipistrelle, Brown Long-eared and Brandt’s bats. It has also built badger sets, a mammal tunnel under the second runway and has 92 ponds full of newts, toads, frogs and insects.
- There are seven hotels at Manchester Airport.
- Manchester Airport has eight public car parks with 15,595 spaces and eight staff car parks with 5,535 spaces.
- More than 380,000 shrubs are planted in the landscaped areas around Terminal 2.
- More than a quarter of a million people visit Manchester Airport’s Aviation Viewing Park every year.
- Manchester Airport is home to the now retired Concorde 204 G-BOAC, the former flagship of the British Airways fleet. source
ALL MANCHESTER AIRPORT taxis and Airport transfers MUST BE PRE BOOKED
Pre Book Your MANCHESTER AIRPORT Transfer The price we give you is the total price you pay - no extras....guaranteed.
MANCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Taxi Transfer Prices and Fares
All taxis and transfers need to be booked in advance to take advantage of our discounted rates.
Click The LIKE Button Above
And We Will Give You The Option Of A Free Upgrade To
an Executive Class Airport Transfer