London Heathrow Airport LGHR
24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Passengers per year: 67.3 million
Airlines and aircraft movements
Passenger profile: AB: 47%; C1: 43%; C2: 7%; DE: 3%
Airlines: Around 90 (the biggest being British Airways, BMI, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines, United Airlines, Air Canada, Scandinavian Airlines and Iberia)
Total aircraft movements: 471,000 a year
Aircraft types: 31% wide-bodied; 68% other jets;1% non-jet aircraft types
Type of flights: 100% scheduled
Number of runways: Two
Northern 3,902 meters x 45 metes
Southern 3,658 meters x 45 meters
Number of terminals: Four, with fifth under construction:
Terminal 1 (opened in 1968)
Terminal 2 (opened in 1955)
Terminal 3 (opened in 1961)
Terminal 4 (opened in 1986)
Terminal 5 opened in 2008
Total retail space: 48,000m²
Check-in capacity: 531 desks
Car parking spaces: 34,603 spaces (of which 17,556 are allocated to passengers: short stay 3,725; business 7,913; long stay 5,918)
Number of aircraft stands: 264 (not including Terminal 5)
Rail links to central London: Heathrow Express, 15 minutes to London, and local stopping service Heathrow Connect.
In last ten years: £3,599 million
In next ten years: £6,398 million
Economic contribution: £5 billion
Employs: 70,000 (over 4,500 are BAA employees)
Cargo: 1.25 million tonnes per year
Top international destinations (in order): New York; Dublin; Paris; Amsterdam; Frankfurt; Los Angeles; Hong Kong; Dubai; Madrid; and Toronto
Top UK destinations (in order): Edinburgh; Glasgow; Manchester; Belfast; and Aberdeen
Most popular international destination: New York
Most popular country: United States
Most popular domestic destination: Manchester
Most popular long-haul destination: New York
Opened in: 1946
Owned and operated by: BAA Limited
Managing director: Mark Bullock
TO BOOK AN AIRPORT TAXI OR AN AIRPORT TRANSFER TO YORKSHIRE OR THE NORTH OF ENGLAND CALL OUR BOOKING OFFICE ON 0044(0)845 226 1014 OR ASK FOR A LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT TAXI QUOTATION HERE.....
London Heathrow Airport , located in London, England, is the principal and biggest Airport serving the United Kingdom. Heathrow is also Europe's busiest Airport for passenger traffic, and handles more international passenger traffic than any other Airport in the world.
Heathrow is owned and operated by BAA, which also owns/operates six other UK Airports and is itself owned by an international consortium led by the Spanish Ferrovial Group. Heathrow is the primary hub of British Airways and Virgin Atlantic and a major hub for bmi.
Located 15 miles (24 km) west of Central London, England, Heathrow has two parallel main runways running east-west and five terminals. Terminal 5 was officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II on the 14 March 2008 and opened to passengers on 27 March 2008. Construction of Heathrow East to replace Terminal 2 and The Queens Building is planned to start in 2008 and be completed by 2012, and Terminals 3 and 4 will be refurbished during this period. In November 2007 a consultation process began for the building of a new third runway.
Heathrow Airport has a CAA Public Use Aerodrome Licence (Number P527) that allows flights for the public transport of passengers or for flying instruction.
The price we give you is the total price you pay - no extras....guaranteed.
CALL OUR BOOKING OFFICE ON 0044(0)845 226 1014 OR ASK FOR A LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT TAXI QUOTATION HERE.....
+ Credit card payments have a surcharge applied by the processing company, we have no control or benefit from this.
LONDON HEATHROW Airport Taxi Transfer Prices and Fares
All taxis and transfers need to be booked in advance to take advantage of our discounted rates.
All our prices are up to 60% lower than traditional Airport TAXI companies found on the Airport taxi rank.We are give you true value for money and quality of service - No waiting in long taxi queues No extra charges if your flight is delayed. WE WILL GUARANTEE 100% to beat any genuine competitor price like for like from Official LICENSED TAXI Companies for all UK Airport Transfers or City destinations. The quote must be TO OR FROM LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT and for one pick up & drop off location.
- All our taxi Airport transfers need to be pre-booked to ensure that prompt and reliable service is ensured
- 24 hour door to door taxi transfer service
- We constantly monitor all flights direct with the airlines and also the Airports, so you don't have to worry if your flight will arrive early or delayed.
- All taxi fares are be quoted with a fixed price before your journey commences.
- Meet & greet at the arrivals hall with name board at no extra charge.
- Safe and reliable quality cars and fully insured experienced licensed taxi drivers and chauffeurs.
- On board satellite navigation system.
- Airport transfer and station transfer services to destinations throughout northern england and the UK
- Business accounts welcome.
- CALL OUR BOOKING OFFICE ON 0044(0)845 226 1014 OR ASK FOR A LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT TAXI QUOTATION HERE.....
- MANCHESTER AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- Leeds BRADFORD AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- ROBIN HOOD DONCASTER SHEFFIELD AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- LIVERPOOL AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- NEWCASTLE AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- HUMBERSIDE AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- SOUTHAMPTON DOCKS TAXI TRANSFER
- LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- GATWICK AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- STANSTEAD AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER
- LUTON AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER